Insulin Pumps available in the UK 2018
There are a number of insulin pumps available in the UK today each offering different features and benefits. Not all pumps will be available in every area.
The key is to work with your diabetes team to find the pump that is right for you.
Learn more about the pumps available on the Scotland contract February 2018:
- Medtronic MiniMed 670G (on phased UK roll out)
- Medtronic Minimed 640G System
- Medtronic Veo
- Roche – Accu Chek Insight pump
- Roche – Accu-Chek Combo
- Dana Diabecare RS Remote System
- CellNovo management system
- Medtrum – S6 EasySenseTM Disposable CGM System
- Mylife YpsoPump
- Tandem t:slim (coming very soon)
- Kaleido (coming soon)
- Roche – Accu-Chek Solo (coming soon)
Pumps available throughout the world:
- Medtronic Revel (US version similar to Medtronic Veo)
- Medtronic MiniMed 530G
- Medtronic MiniMed 630G
- Tandem t:slim
- Asante Snap
Keep an eye on Bigfoot Biomedical for exciting future developments
And a bigger eye on the iLet from Beta Bionics – exciting to say the least!